Friday 15 February 2013

Spring Showroom Changes


Hi, last week was a little hectic visiting shows sourcing new stock hence I missed the blog... on the positive side I have managed to source some new fabulous products for the shop which means exciting fresh displays to show off the new designs!!!
I would love for your to have your input on the decision making... what I’m thinking is if I show you a few different designs, you can choose your favourite to go upstairs in the shop. How do you do this? Well just click the link for facebook here and ‘like’ your favourite style. The images are also below for you to browse through. I look forward to seeing your likes!








Gwyneth from Cole & Son visited yesterday to show us our first glimpse of the new Fornasseti II wallpaper book and what an amazing book. If you are looking for something unique and stand out in your design choices then this is for you. The hardest thing for us is to decide which one of the fabulous designs to choose for downstairs in the shop!
I'm off go-karting this weekend for my friends 40th birthday, something which I have never done before so I'm a little apprehensive and not sure what to expect. Apparently boots, overalls and helmets are the order of the day!! Interesting!
I’ll let you know how I get on next week.

Have a great weekend,

Jxx

No comments:

Post a Comment